Monday 25 May 2009

Meeting Desk & One of the Elevators

The table in the meeting place...

The bottom of the table... I tried to make the elements which support the whole table interesting...
Prada's side ...
I made drawers for Prada in the table. It may not be necessary since most designers just spread everything they have on the table to show their clients.
The chair for Prada would be separate from the table instead of connected because most designer walk around the table when they are discussing their design to their clients.

Madonna's side...
I connect Madonna's chair to the table because I do not think Madonna is a person who would sit long when she is producing music. the actual function of the chair in this table is actually acting like a stair to let Madonna walk on to the table, which I want it also be the a small stage for her.
When she wants to show Prada how she will look like on the stage or when Prada finishes a outfit and want to have a view of how it will look like from the audiences level.



The Elevator for Prada to go to the meeting place from her office, since she wants to relax for lunch, I tried to make the components to be as COSY as possible with blobs...I put a sofa for her to relax on the way to see Madonna(my other client)...
To further develop it, I might put a plasma TV and great sound system within the elevator so she can listen/watch Madonna's live concert record when she is on her way to meet the star.


No comments:

Post a Comment