Thursday 5 March 2009

Before Studio Session 1...

~BEST PIECE OF CREATIVE WORK~



My Body of Work in 2008, it's called "Made in China". (5m X 1m)

It's about my family and my journey from China to Australia as an international student.

I put the advertisement of Bigpond about the Great wall on top of my drawing of the Great wall!["there were too many rabbits in China..." LOL!]


~A GREAT PIECE OF ARCHITECTURE~


Taj Mahal (where Taj means Crown; and Mahal means Palace [in Indonesian])
*although it's a mausoleum*
I had a chance to go and see the actual building last year during the holiday but there was some sort of bomb attack before I book my ticket so my dad wouldn't let go. It was a shame.
There is a saying that it reflects light brilliantly that it appears in different colours at different time of a day.


~ORIGINAL PHOTOGRAPH OF SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL~



The "bookshelf" that was built by my comic collection.[beside/above my bed]
My mum wouldn't buy me a bookshelf for my comics and there was no more space on my bookshelf to put them so I "built" one myself.

The "shelf" itself is not really sustainable so it falls down once or twice a week.[All depends on my luck.]
There was once it fell down when I was napping...and it hurt...superbly!

Clients and their works of art...





Moffat: Revolution; Involve; Dramatic




Gascoigne: Alienation; Overwhelm; Bizarre



Hall: Integration; Adapt; Genuine
Mourning Chorus (2007-08) resin, plastic, vinyl, electronics, vitrine
With bottles of cleaning products overwhelming the "birds" which are also made of cleaning product bottles.

No comments:

Post a Comment